GA

Saturday 30 April 2011

Total Art Soul



Total Art Soul is a lovely web site for artists to show off their stuff. You can browse various types and styles and there is such a diversity of stuff. I've been lucky enough to be featured on their front page this week. They are starting to move over to being a selling site if that interests anyone, not sure how successful it will be but if you want to get in somewhere and be one of the first this would be a great place to go I think. I am too spread out being on 3 sites already, etsy, folksy and my own, I just don't have enough time in my life to service another one, but thought I would put it out there in case anyone else fancied it. I could well kick myself in the future, but then again may change my mind!! ;-)
Click on the title link to go and have a look.
(ps my item is the second from the bottom left - eggs in a nest)

No comments: