GA

Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Widest Range of Silver Peapod Jewellery on the Net








As I was falling asleep the other night it suddenly dawned on me that.. as far as I can tell I have the widest range of silver pea pods available online now. I have searched and searched, and while others do have a few pendants, or earrings, no one else has pendants, charms (with three different types of attachment , earrings( three different types), cufflinks (two different styles), rings and charm bracelets, always available in twos and threes and always open to commissions.

See what this means, if I'm not mistaken, is the widest range in the world. Me - Sue - Sue from somethingxtraspecial has the 'est' in the world. Of course I haven't been all over the world and verified this, but my avid research online appears to back it up. So, I am jolly pleased with that. Thought I'd share!!

No comments: