GA

Monday 16 August 2010

Art and Photography - Rachel at Artfire and Flickr































Rachel is a homegrown talent - I'm particularly pleased to show her work here ;-)


"I was born and raised in Chelsea, London. Growing up surrounded by the diversity of London's cultural and ethnic mix nurtured my passion for experimentation and my constant need to push traditional creative boundaries. Frequent travel took me across Europe where I was further exposed to different art, cultures and traditions, finding particular inspiration in the works of Gaudi in Barcelona.

Now living high on the ranges of Queensland's Sunshine Coast, my work continues to be an ongoing journey of self expression and experimentation. … I most enjoy combining media in new and often challenging ways. "



Click the title to go to her flickr space or click here to go to her artfire shop.

No comments: