GA

Friday 20 August 2010

Silver Pea Pods






I saw somewhere a little pea pod made out of wire jewellery, and just loved the idea. They represent the members in a family and I thought them to be gorgeous. I thought about it afor a while and wondered if they would look nice in solid silver. So... one day I was playing around with my silver and was really pleased with the results. I put that one online at Etsy and it sold straight away. That was it, I was hooked and started making them for all size families. They go up to five at the moment, which is a chunky little beast. I decided that I would also make them available for one. I know it's a bit odd but some people are just totally complete by themselves. It was also an option to be able to add an extra one if you already have a pod of a couple. So here they are.

No comments: