GA

Friday 2 April 2010

Photography - Svetlana of LanitaPhoto


Some absolutely stunning close up photos here - don't you just feel like you could touch them?





If you would like more details of these pictures, click on the photos and it will take you directly to her shop on etsy.

My name is Svetlana, or Lana for short. Yes, your are right it's Slavic name, and for everybody speaking Russian and other Slavic languages, my name strongly connects to light and purity. Definitely kind of prophecy on side of my parents, since from my early years I was attracted by painting and other forms of visual arts, astonished by simple magic of light, color, form. No wonder, that I choose graphic design as my first occupation, while photography stayed a mere hobby for long time. A year ago my life has changed dramatically: I got married and moved to new country. And photography now becomes more and more my main job — yet another great change!I hope you share my passion to wonder of color and light, and will enjoy browsing through my photos as much as I enjoyed taking and processing them.Some technical details: all the images here have been shot by myself using Nikon D100 and lately Canon 20D cameras. More or less PhotoShop have been applied to produce pictures and collages presented here.

Thank you Svetlana - Good luck with the photography and the new life!!

No comments: