GA

Sunday 25 April 2010

Glass - Divapixie

Here are some glass beads that aren't glass!! Resin steampunk - Really Funky!!
Cindy at divapixies says:

I am elementary school music teacher by day. I currently am teaching K-5 general music in a small school district in SW Kansas.

I am originally from northern MN though and miss the lakes and trees there. Currently, I am very involved in the local community theater where I live, which is my second home.

I have many interests and hobbies. I have been beading in some form or other since I was about 14 years old. Since then I have taught myself how to weave beads on a loom, string beads, restring vintage beads, make beads of natural items (spices, flower petals, paper, etc.), wire beads into a chain, wire wrap cabachons and various other bits of things, and I have also become very good at making resin beads, pendants and other focal pieces.

I am currently exploring the world of polymer clay as well. My studio showcases the variety of my pieces and skills.





As always - click on the title to go to her shop.

Thank you Cindy

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Wow - what amazing beads! Thanks for blogging these.