GA

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Glass - Silverriverglassworks

Here's some lovely glass that caught my eye, I just love the colours and the way they work together.





Silverrverglassworks:
I love what I do! I am very blessed that I have a family that understands my passion for creating. I have a wonderful husband and two great kids, one in high school and one in college. Three Australian Shepherds and two cats. They are all very patient with me when I disappear into the dark reaches of the basement, also known as my workshop lol! My spare time is spent creating lamp work beads and making jewelry with a variety of techniques. I am completely incapable of NOT making things and I need something to do with my hands wherever I may be. I hope that you enjoy my beads as much as I enjoyed making them.



Do have a look at this blog link where the art of glass is explained:
http://www.artfire.com/users/SilverRiverGlassWorks/blog

Do check out the shop - what makes them truly lovely is that they are totally affordable!!
http://www.artfire.com/users/SilverRiverGlassWorks

Thank you silverriverglassworks

No comments: