GA

Sunday 5 February 2012

Nik nak iPadi Mac


So, last week my computer died. No problem I have a laptop! er - I had a laptop. Turned it on and it had died too.
Over Christmas my lovely man had gotten himself an iPad, and I have to say I so totally
fell in love with it I just had to get one too. I had a little netbook which was fab, but this beauty did everything plus plus plus.
I've had it 3 or 4 weeks now and couldn't love it more.
So, when the big beast and the smaller beastie took their last breaths and died, I asked someone I know if they could fix it. Apparently it was very old (7 years - 7 years is old??) and so in the end it just came down to it needed replacing.
Went to the computer shop and looked and looked. The Mac called me over and seduced me so fully and complete I couldn't resist and walked out the shop with a shiny brand spanking new beautiful object. At the moment we are still getting to know each other. I had been in a very long relationship before with big beast and had gotten used to my ex's special ways, and am having to slowly get used to Macs new ways. They are different but so interesting. So far I am besotted. That ridiculous photo above is just me playing around on here, but it just has the coolest little features. (My room looks very grown up doesn't it - not how I think it looks at all!)

No comments: