GA

Friday 19 March 2010

The life and times of an obsessive!

So I have been busy beavering away, feeling really happy. Lovely bits and pieces around me and for once a nice bit of time to design. If only that was all there was to it. So today, all I have done from 10 this morning is photo related stuff. Started off taking the pics, then uploading them. My computer memory is rather full so started going slow - very frustrating. Then comes cropping and adjusting. Then uploading to etsy, having converted the prices first. That's very time consuming - writing the descriptions, tags and waiting again for the pics to upload. Then over to paypal to make the buttons for my site, then over to picture trail to upload the pics there for my site. In between catching up with twitter, facebook and hotmail, and the odd forum or six. And here I am at 2 am writing on my blog! So here is what I have been working on today.






To see more details - either click on the picture or go to



No comments: